Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wish list - Gold Themed

Today I decided to do something different. Everybody has a wish list they would like to share with everyone, I'm going to share mine according to themes.. Today I'm doing on "Gold" theme. The objects shown below are not photographed by me, but have been collected from internet and assembled into one with bit of tweaking by me.




1- JACOB & CO. - LEOPARD PRINT DIAMOND HOOP EARRINGS
This pair features black and yellow diamonds mounted in 18K Gold. These hoops could make lady of any age look younger and chic, and even if worn alone would look stunning!

2- PACO RABANNE - LADY MILLION ABSOLUTELY GOLD ( Eau de Parfum for Women)
With top notes of blood orange and neroli, heart (notes) full of jasmine and orange blossom, and base notes of amber.. this scent sounds like a "bling bling" glamorous fragrance and pretty intense that should be used sparingly yet fervidly. Just the way I like to use and the way I like my scent to be!

3- PATCHI - CHOCOLATE GIFT BOX
Patchi is a designer chocolate brand and I have once had a luxury of devouring the whole box of their popular gold Lingots .. I'm not much of a chocolate person but I tell you those were divine! I love their packaging too and I wouldn't mind if I'm gifted with one of these gorgeous boxes. ;)

4- BUCKYBALLS - NEOCUBE GOLD MAGNETIC BALLS TOY
This cube consists of 216 powerful Rare Earth magnetic balls which can be shaped, molded, snapped together in uncountable ways! Sounds fun and something nice to keep me busy and distracted from the monotony around.


5- DELAFÉE - GOLDEN HARMONY GOLD TEA
These are young green tea leaves and buds rolled into tea-balls that are tied with flowers (yellow lily, white jasmine and pink amaranth) covered with pure edible gold.. which when placed into a glass teapot, will open up the flowers and diffuse the gold into this fascinating hot beverage. Hmmm ... it's like I'm reading a fairy-tale packed with magic. Besides I LOVE green tea. Be it in any form. Specially these majestic gold tea-balls by Delafée, I definitely want to try once in my life time!


6- ROBERTO CAVALLI - SNAKE WITH FLOWERS BRASS CAGE CLUTCH
Wow! Just wow! Nothing less nothing more do I utter. Every single piece by Cavalli blows me away with awe and admiration. This clutch is one such piece of art that can make into a beautiful accessory for an evening party and bedazzle everyone around you. It can even be paired with another printed clutch as its lining inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *