Saturday, September 28, 2013

Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash – Does it Do as it Says?

If your skin type is normal to oily, and if your skin is prone to acne and blemishes.. then Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash should definitely make some space on your top-shelf.



Believe me, I understand your pain as I’m the victim of the same problem and I know how tough it is to delimit further breakouts. But with a good diet, lifestyle and a good skin-care product, it is NOT impossible.
I always go for a facewash that has Salicylic Acid as one of its ingredients because it kills bacteria and thus treats and prevents many skin-related problems like acne. And that is what caught my attention before purchasing Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash apart from its glossy packaging.
Unlike many oil-control blemish-fighting face washes, this one did not strip essential moisture off my face which makes it best for the daily use without going harsh on my skin. The consistency is of a foamy cream and a small pea-size dollop is enough for one use.
As claimed, it definitely did make my skin feel fresh and revived, and also immediately after rinsing, it left a slight tingling sensation on my face (the soothing COOL tingling) so I’m guessing that’s the part where they said “Works fast to open blocked pores” does the job. Can’t really say if the part “Visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours” worked for me but my skin definitely does not feel sticky or oily for hours after use. 
This 150 ml tube costed me SR 26.50 which is bit expensive but not as much as few other brands containing Salicylic Acid and if your consumption is like me (pea-size dollop per use) then a tube will easily last you for 3 months!
Overall, I’m very content with this product and it has my recommendation! But I would also like to hear your experience if you tried it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *