Saturday, September 28, 2013

Howdy!

This is my first blog posting and I’m super excited to share my views and reviews on various stuff. :D

Please excuse any verbal or grammatical error as English is not my native language but ironically I feel more comfortable communicating in English than my mother-tongue Urdu. Also, my style of writing is carefree, so don’t diss me for using slangs now and then. Heh!
Speaking of Urdu, some of you might have guessed that I’m from Pakistan, but as I have spent most of my life in Saudi Arabia, I’m aware of the products and brands available in both of the countries.
My aim is to make your pre-purchase decision making easier, particularly of beauty products and of course, share my personal experience and analysis as a consumer.
So looks like it’s all set and I’m good to go! =)
Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *