Monday, September 30, 2013

WordPress or Blogger?

As some of you might have noticed I have two blogs running under the same title “GroomAndBloom” :
http://www.groomandbloom.wordpress.com
http://www.groomandbloom.blogspot.com
Both of these have similar posts and I assure you none is fake – I own and write for both of these =)
The reason I’m using these 2 blogging platforms is:
1) I’m new to blogosphere so I don’t know yet which one will suit me more
2) I know there are many articles regarding “WordPress vs. Blogger” argument and their final verdict but I want it to be ME to decide which one is better… and I can only do that using both these platforms to familiarize myself.
Feel free to follow me on both though. I might shift to new content on one of these in near future =D

2 comments:

  1. [ Smiles ] Your blog looks rather interesting here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Lol.. Yes it's a catch-22 situation here and there.

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *